A deck focused solely around Shirou Emiya & Archer (EMIYA).
- LVL 0 & 1 focus on building stock with Rho Aias climax and clearly the opponent's field with "Caladbolg II" resonating cards, brainstormers to salvage/search if cards are not in your hand for higher levels.
- LVL 2 preps for UBW Shirou to take the stage early and lets you pick either Shirou or Archer for Rho Aias (or both); provides anti-soul/burn support.
- LVL 3 is a powerful finisher that can counter changers and even bring out Heroic Spirit Archer early. Also when both LVL 3 Shirou & Archer are on the stage, you can combo the latter's burn & attack effect twice (three times if you have two UBW Shirou's that reverse your opponent's Level 3 game).
A solid Rin Shirou Saber deck skeleton.
- Burn triggers <3
- Amazing finish
- Solid level 1 play
- Soulrush helps when no climax at 2-3
- Great change (1 cost, draw a card on play).
- 3.5k's aplenty offer great counterplays (clock shooters, on reverse-effects etc)
- Good consistency.
- L1: Shirou 1/0 search is the base, the 0 costs are flexible. Adapt to local meta. PR rin, 7k on offense shirou, 7k saber.. they all work well.
- L2: Soulrush/change
- L3: So, as I pray - Unlimited Blade Works!
Solid Deck. Heavy damage.
Level 0 is all about gettin some stock and doing some searches for the encore clock shirou and/or the top deck checkers.
Level 1 is gettin the climax combo for the lvl 2 assist change and lvl 3 unlimited blade works. Also try to get gilgamesh use the +1 soul with the help of your top deck checkers. Aim for heavy soul damage in this moment since u will be recieving some with the clock encores and u want to keep most of the cards in your hand.
Level 2 This is when u are finally rewarded. Bring the +1 soul assist/change shirous and prepare the artillery. "If u dont have the unlimited blade works" climax, aim for most damage with lvl 0's and lvl 1's and search. If u have the climax try to minimize damage and aim for the change in the next draw phase. As a recommendation try to position the shirou in the middle so it gets the ability to be non targetable from the lvl0 saber, and if u are aiming for a big opponent use the event.
Level 3 If u brought shirou earlier and your opponent doesnt have any chars, aim for sabersashi and eliminate him via burn. If u havent done unlimited blade works earlier, then this is your stage and aim for the 6 attacks, You must easily do 5 attacks at this stage if u prepared well the engine.
Since the climaxes are burn too and the assists also give soul. You must easily overpower him if he hasnt compressed a lot.